The Old Tattered Flag

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kansas City visit......

Just got back from Kansas City a couple hours ago.  We were stationed there 6 1/2 years ago so the boys wanted to go and see some old friends and walk down memory lane.  It was nice to see our old house and all our favorite spots, restaurants, shops.  Mom stayed home with the dogs and worked on her Family tree pattern.  You can see her progress below.  I never go on a car trip without something to keep my hands busy, so I started hooking a purse for myself and will be offering the pattern/kit for sale.  The last picture is the Crow purse/pocket I punched to give my sister for Christmas.  I decided to put rusty wire through it and some greenery for hanging, but it would be very cute with a long strap for a small purse.  It will soon be available on www.theoldtatteredflag.com  
Now I have to get ready for New Years Eve, never a dull moment!!





Until Next time.....

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.