The Old Tattered Flag

Monday, June 11, 2012

North Country Quilt Show

Quilts, wonderful quilts!!

The Old Tattered Flag Booth

again....

3 Pumpkins Wool Applique

Beehive in the Flowers Wool Applique

Prim Sheep Wool Applique

We are having a very low key day here as we are just getting back from the North Country Quilt show.  It was Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Clayton, NY.  What a wonderful group of women we met.  The three days just flew by.  There really are so many nice people out there and it's nice to be in a place where everyone is creative and loves what you do.  We'd like to thank Tamara for putting us in touch with the ladies who run the quilt show.  To all the ladies who did run the show and all the volunteers, a big thank you as well.  It was a very relaxed, well run show.  
The last three pictures are of my latest wool applique patterns that I did get listed on my website, www.theoldtatteredflag.com  I have not had a chance to get the kits on just yet, but we do have them ready to go.  If interested, zip me an email at theoldtatteredflag@yahoo.com  In the next week I will be adding 1 yard pieces of very special hand dyed wools to the website and I hope to get that coverlet wool applique done.  So, keep watching!  Now, back to the grind of putting everything away.
Until next time.....

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

So many beautiful designs and piles of gorgeous wool!!! As soon as I decided whether I want to hook or applique the coverlet design.... I'll place an order for it and a couple other designs! Keep up the good work!

Happy Valley Primitives said...

Looks like a beautiful booth! Wish I lived closer!

Ilene

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.