The Old Tattered Flag

Thursday, February 2, 2012

"1831 Antique Floral"


"1831 Antique Floral" **New Design**


Close up


Just had to get this on the blog first thing this morning.  Mom  finished hooking it late last night.  It is just so pretty!  Love the colors she used. 
You can see in my last two blogs the different mediums; punch needle and wool applique that we also are doing it in.  So, all three mediums will be available.  Well, cant' talk long, busy day ahead, it's Hooking Thursday.  I've already made a pot of soup and some brownies, now have to clean.  It's a good thing we have these every two weeks or my house would never get clean. 
Until next time.....




2 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Stunning rug! Your Mom rocks a rug!
Hugs,
Courtney

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Another beautiful rug! Your mom is fast. :-)

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.