The Old Tattered Flag

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stone House Woolens and Carols Rug Hooking Classes are now open!






We are happy to announce that the "wool studio" is open. We are calling our wools "Stone House Woolens" and it is a division of The Old Tattered Flag. Call us anytime to come on over and take a look at our gorgeous selection of hand dyed wools, hooks, frames, patterns, penny rug patterns, kits and more. We have 12 students who have come by to try their hand at the hook and are happy to announce that they all just love it. We plan to get together at least once a month to sit by the fire, sip coffee, wine, cider, you name it, hook and chat. If you'd like to join us, email me at theoldtatteredflag@yahoo.com or call 315-629-6131. We love to have you, the more the merrier!

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.