The Old Tattered Flag

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Julie Thomas Bio




Julie Thomas is an Army wife and mother of two, who has been painting for 10 years. Self taught, she paints folk art on antique pieces and old pieces of wood. She feels that the older pieces have great character that enhance her style of painting. Being a military wife means Julie loves to paint with an Americana theme, but she also loves to experiment with many different subjects, such as flowers, animals and landscapes. Julie has sold her art for many years from her website, on ebay, in antique and craft shops and from her home. Have something in mind, witha primitive theme? She can paint it!!
For more information on her work please visit: www.theoldtatteredflag.com

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.