The Old Tattered Flag

Friday, June 18, 2010

Big Sale at The Old Tattered Flag and meet our friends!







We've been working really hard all week to put together our first "monthly" sale. The aim is hunt all month for neat and interesting pieces, redo or refinish them. I've got quite a nice selection to offer for our first sale, which is happening June 18 and 19th from 9-3. Stop by if you can! Also see the great group of hooked rugs my mother has made, most for sale. She will be offering instruction to anyone who is interested!
Check out some of our wild friends. A family of foxes lives right up on the knoll. They overlook our chicken coop. So far we are all living in harmony, meaning no chickens have been killed. I have had a blast photographing and watching them, I hope they continue to behave. Also see a little bold bird who has discovered our new feeder.

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.