The Old Tattered Flag

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Newsletter is done!!

After a long day I got a lot of new items uploaded to the website and the newsletter finished.  If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be you can email me directly at:
theoldtatteredflag@yahoo.com and request our newsletter.  

You can also click on the link below to view it at 
Google Drive. 
The colors are not quite as good there though, better to get it through your email.
If you have a hotmail email address you may not have gotten the newsletter as many were sent back to me.  I'm not sure why, could have been the size of the file, and I'm not sure what do do, perhaps you should click on the link above and then visit the website to see all the new items:


Mom cleaned up the studio today as we have an internet friend coming to visit us this week.  We like to have our entrance table reflect the season we are working on and, gosh, I hate to say it, but we are on to Fall already!!  
So, I hope you get to take a look at the newsletter.  Keep watching as we still have lots of new ideas in the works....
Until next time....

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.