The Old Tattered Flag

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm such a dork!


Oh, I'm in such trouble!!  I have well over 100 punch needle designs and have been wanting to put them up as kits.  So, as you know, I took the plunge and ordered floss, started hand dyeing, etc.  Well, I ordered the cute boxes you see below for my kits and I am so thrilled!!  I am the biggest dork when it comes to small things like that.  But, I designed the label for the front and have packaged the pattern and all the floss in the cute box.  I just love it!!!!  So, now I want to do them all......right now......today!!!  But, I guess I'll just have to tackle one at a time.  Anyway, I thought I'd share the cute kit box with you.  I'd like to receive that in the mail, wouldn't  you?

Click here to purchase: All Hallows Eve punch needle Kit

So, a couple weeks ago I received an email from a customer in Minnesota.  She was heading out on her annual wool buying trip and wanted to come visit us.  Barb and her husband stopped by the other day.  What a nice couple!  Thanks so much Barb for putting us on your list of stops.  It was VERY nice to meet you!  
(I told her what a nice husband she has to take her on an annual wool buying trip, he's a keeper.  They are about to celebrate their 52nd wedding Anniversary, so I guess she agrees....)



 Just wanted to share this pic of these beautiful day lilies that are growing in our yard!!  Why oh why do they only last for one day??  




 
 Nancy stopped by with her next project today.  She put it in Mom's hands to color plan, after she told us what she was looking for.  How fun!



Here's the colors for the flowers and she has chosen our Battleship Blue for the background.  It's going to be beautiful Nancy!!  (It's a Difranza pattern)

So, off to work on those punch needle kits.
Until next time....


2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Congrats Barb and hubby on 52 years!

I love your kit boxes too. :-)

Paula said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.