The Old Tattered Flag

Sunday, April 14, 2013

New items added to the website.....

Hi Everyone!
I'm tuckered out!!  I have spent two days uploading all the finished items to the website and in between I helped Mom weed the gardens and spread some mulch.  I just made a great recipe from pinterest, individual peach cobblers and some garlic rolls, to go with the pot roast I threw in the crock pot, and now I want to sit and stitch.  I did just want to let you know though that I got a lot of great new items uploaded to the website, see the pictures below.

Punch needle Bowl Fillers/pin Cushions

15 New woolens, I especially want to highlight dirty diamonds, green diamonds and dirty gold.  They are my favorites.  I'm going to design a wool applique around those diamonds!!!

Wonderful Pin Cushions...

Faux Tin Signs ~ If you don't see what you want, zip me an email, I'll make what you want...

I was going to wait until Mom has this done, but there is just too much interest in it, so I added it to the website today.  Be patient with me if you order, I plan to draw them as the orders come in. I am also working on the wool applique version and plans for punch needle...

Here's the link to the website:
The Old Tattered Flag

For the new items go to the following sections:
Rug Hooking Patterns
Odds~n~Ends
Folkart Paintings
Primitive Rugs ~ 21 Finished Rugs and braided table rugs added

Until next time.....


No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.