The Old Tattered Flag

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Folky Snippet Holders are Ready!!!!

A few weeks ago I told you that my sister was making some Snippet holders for my website.  Well, they are finally ready, I love them!!!!.  
A lot of time goes into these guys.  They are completely hand sculpted from paper mache and the sheep being as fluffy as they are took quite some time to dry.  I'm not going to put them on the website just yet as there are only these three right now.  (she says more are on the way)  So, if you would like one, email me at: theoldtatteredflag@yahoo.com and I'll forward your email to my sister and she will send you a paypal invoice or arrange another form of payment.
Like I said, there are only these three so if you want one, quick, let me know.....if no takers by tomorrow I will put them on my website......


Folky Snippet Holders




~ Crow Snippet Holder ~
The Crow bowl is fabulous!!  He is not as bright as he is showing in the photo, more like the first photo above.  He is 14 inches wide from the tip of the beak to the end of the tail and stands 6 inches tall.  The bowl is 10 inches wide.  He is painted to resemble The Old Tattered Flag's Crow Purse punch and hooking pattern.  The bowl is completely made from paper mache and dry brushed red over gold for a nice primitive look.  Will hold lots of snippets and is a great place to store you scissors, hook, punch needle, strips, etc when not working.  He is $65 and weighs 2 lbs.  He will be shipped from 05641.

SOLD


~Large Sheep Snippet Holder ~
The large sheep measures 12 inches long and 7 wide at the saddle bags and stands 6.5 inches tall at the head.  The bags perfectly hold a pair of small scissors and hook, and lots of snippets!  Use his head and butt for keeping strips while hooking.  He is $65 plus shipping, weighs 2.5 lbs and will ship from 05641.

SOLD


~ Small Sheep Snippet Holder ~
The small sheep can be used for hooking but I think is more appropriate for punch needle snips.    He stands 4.25 inches tall is 8 inches long and 5 inches wide at the saddle bags.  He is $40 and weighs 1.5 lbs and will be shipped from 05641
**SOLD**




Until next time......

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.