The Old Tattered Flag

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Design and a blooper video..

Cottontail Carrot Co. design finished
Here's my latest design all hooked up.  Cottontail Carrot Co. is meant to look like an old trade sign.  I love the colors Mom used, nice and vintage looking, yet still springy.......is that a word?!  I am off to the website to offer both the pattern and kit so if you are interested, visit www.theoldtatteredflag.com and click on the patterns/kits button.

Also, a little something to put a smile on your face.  Mom and I have been trying to make a rug hooking tutorial video as we get so many emails and questions from people wanting to learn.  So since they can't make it here to us we thought we'd bring rug hooking to them.  Well, easier said than done.  I uploaded a Blooper video on youtube today.  I will never criticize an actor again!!!  Click on or copy and paste into your URL box, the link below:


Enjoy!  
Until next time!

6 comments:

jan said...

Absolutely loved the blooper video! The serious ones will never top today's! So nice to see you two having such fun together. ... jan

Cathy G. said...

I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard!! That was great!
You all don't give up now! Keep trying!
Your idea is wonderful!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

theoldtatteredflag said...

We were crying we were laughing so hard, it was like that horrible moment in church when you were a kid and just couldn't stop giggling.....
Thanks so much Ladies!!

Unknown said...

Laughing till I am crying!

susiedele said...

That was funnier than any sitcom on TV. Thanks for the giggles!

Tina McFadden said...

The two of you are hilarious!!!! Couldn't stop laughing, in fact I'm still giggling. Please though, keep trying because I would love to see a punch needle and rug hooking video.

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.