The Old Tattered Flag

Friday, December 7, 2012

Raffle Winners and two rugs from hooking friends.....



"All is Calm" wool applique rug won by Fran Chevier in New York

"Festive Snowman" hooked rug won by Kay G. in Illinois.




Amy E. hooked this rug drawn by me for her husband who is an MP in the US Army and was promoted to Lt. Col.  Nice job Amy!!

Our Antique Coverlet hooked rug pattern hooked by Carol Miller in Arizona.  Just love the vintage colors, beautiful!!!


Congratulations to Fran and Kay, the winners of our two finished rugs!!  We know our rugs are headed to good homes and are so happy to be able to share some of our handmade goodies.
I desperately would love pictures of patterns of ours that you all have completed.  I just love seeing people's ideas for colors and it gives me such an immense amount of joy to see my designs all finished and being proudly displayed in homes across the world (and I say world as we have customers in England, France, Australia, even Israel. )  How fun!!

So, send those pictures.  
Until next time.......

1 comment:

moosecraft said...

Congrats to the winners! The coverlet rug looks wonderful!!! Kinda reminds me of chocolate covered cherries! :-)

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.