The Old Tattered Flag

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Coming soon!!!





Have I told you how good it feels to be back to work?? Just thought I'd give you a sneak peek at a couple new things we are working on, plus, Mom should be done hooking my new Santa design by tomorrow, so check back.  This years Turkey (simply called "TOM") is very different than last years.  He will be hooked with a solid black background and colorful, but primitive feathers.  He is so handsome and bold!!  The top photo is a new idea I'm working on called "Appli-punch".  It is going to be a pillow, I punch needle embroidered the grapevines but the rest will be appliqued.  The vines could also be hooked or just plain appliqued.  I hope to have a finished picture by Monday with the pattern soon to follow.
Last but certainly not least, Baxter has really gotten use to coming out to the studio to work with me everyday.  I'd like his job!!  Did I ever mention that I have another dog, another puggle named Max.  You never see him because he's forgotten that he is my dog.  He just LOVES my mother and never leaves her side.  Oh well!!  
Until next time....

1 comment:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

We have a puggle too. Boy do they love to snuggle and sleep! :-)

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.