The Old Tattered Flag

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Plugging along........

Well, I think the madness of Christmas has begun. Everyone is in the mood to shop, that is a good thing mind you! It's just a bit hectic around here. Our little rug hooking class has really taken off, we are up over 20 new hookers in upstate NY. We had a house full the other night with 3 new students and about 7 old hookers sitting, hooking and talking in the living room. It's so nice to see what everyone is working on and their different ideas about colors. I hope to get some pictures on here soon of some of our students and their projects.
I am now in a rush to get some paintings done for Christmas. I have to turn my 4 new rug patterns into paintings so people can get a visual for colors and then want to continue on. Halloween and Christmas are my favorite times for paintings. So, I guess I better stop typing and get to work.

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.