The Old Tattered Flag

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome

I've decided to enter the world of blogging. I am a wife, mom, artist, sister, daughter, dog and cat owner, raiser of 5 chickens and lover of anything old, antique, rusty, primitive, handmade, you name it. I hope to share some of my works in progress, as well as share everyday joys and frustrations of being a military wife. As with most women, I have my hand in a million different pots right now and thought a blog would be a fun way to keep in touch with some of my past customers, friends and family. So, keep watching. I am a scatterbrain, so you never know what will appear here................

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.