The Old Tattered Flag

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Can you join us for our Christmas open house?


Ok, I didn't make it back here the next day, but you all know how I operate by now.  The best intentions eh?  As promised I wanted to tell you a little about out open house coming up on December 5.
If you didn't make it to our Christmas Open House from last year, here's what you missed...













This year we have lots of great things planned for our 4th Annual Christmas Open House! The shop will be filled with lots of handmade items by Julie and Carol, as well as some unique American made gifts. The shop will also be filled with your favorite rug hooking, punch needle and wool applique patterns and kits, and supplies!





We will also have a few local artisans set up throughout the home selling their wares, included, Lisa Evans, from Folk For All Seasons with her hand sculpted, whimsical Santa's and her amazing antique folk art boards. 


Denise Smith with her beautiful silver jewelry. 




Robin Paddock with her creative, primitive offerings. 


Venditti Winery will also be here offering tastings of their locally, award winning wines and will have bottles available to purchase for gift giving or entertaining.

In addition to our fabulous vendors, we will also be offering samples of our favorite dipping oils, vegetable dips and cheese cake mixes, which are great for gift giving and stocking stuffers. If that's not enough, we will have lots of tasty refreshments and Christmas Cheer!  


We will also be having a prize scavenger hunt and door prizes throughout the day. We have also decided to help support our local Humane Society this year. We ask that you bring along an item to donate to help us! Follow the link to see a list of items to donate. For every item you donate, you will receive an additional raffle ticket for our wonderful door prizes!
http://www.jeffersoncountyspca.org/uploads/3/1/7/0/3170125/wish_list_26.pdf

So, as you can see we have lots of fun planned.  I certainly hope you can join us!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

WOW! That will be quite the open house. Sure wish you weren't so far away!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

If I weren't holding an open house myself, you could bet-your-buttons I would be there with a couple of my BFF's! the snaps from last year look like we would be drooling all over those beautiful hardwood floors! Wishing you much success and a Happy Open House my sweet girlfriends!
L

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.