The Old Tattered Flag

Thursday, September 27, 2012

New things at www.theoldtatteredflag.com










 Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to show you all the great things I've added to the website today.  "Tom" is absolutely stunning, I just love the colors my Mother chose.  
Even though we are raffling a "Santa 2012" kit off, I have also made him available for purchase just in case you can't wait or you don't want the whole kit, would prefer to do him in your own colors.
And, I'm so happy to finally be able to offer my new "Appli-Punch" patterns, both the Flag peasant bag and the "Pumpkin in the Vines" pillow.  Visit www.theoldtatteredflag.com  to see these new items.  
Going to work on the newsletter..
Until next time.....

1 comment:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Such a beautiful post! I'm loving the neutral stars. Is that hooked or punched? And the bag! So lovely!

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.