The Old Tattered Flag

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Social media

I have been fighting the social media for quite some time. My friends have tried to get me into facebook and I still don't like it.................but, my son, who took a media class said, "mom, if your in business you have to join in." So, I had to create a facebook page for my business and then of course, "well, you can't have facebook and not have a twitter." Good god, where does it end. And, I am very bad about keeping up with everything, but, I do think he's right. So, in an effort to "keep up with the Joneses" I have made a little movie tour of our wool studio, and, get this, put it on youtube. If you'd like to take a look at it click the link below to go to youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2dFYjjbAw
Be sure to watch till the end for one funny picture (had to get Baxter in there). Next in the work are instructional videos on hooking, punching, penny rugs. What am I getting myself into? I'll keep you posted. Until next time...

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.