The Old Tattered Flag

Friday, July 15, 2011


Well, hubby has been home for two weeks now and we've had a great couple of weeks. He heads back tomorrow, but only for a couple more months. We can do that standing on our head, sad huh? It will go by quickly, more for me than him as I have a pretty full next couple of months. We managed to fill up our two weeks with visits to colleges, visited his mother, stayed a night at a bed and breakfast, and just bascially relaxed.

I did get a couple days to do some sketching. I've had this idea for a pete and penelope in my head for some time and just finished it. It will be available as a hooked, punch and penny rug pattern hopefully by next week. Can't wait to see the finished versions. I am calling it "Autumn Romance".

I also have some other finished hooked pieces to show you, so check back in the next few days!

Until next time........

No comments:

About Me

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am married and just entering the second phase of my life as a Army retiree's wife. My husband and I did 25+ years in the Army. He is now officially a retired Colonel and has just entered the civilian workforce and I am happily settled in our 1830 Stone house. I (along with my Mom) operate www.theoldtatteredflag and currently we are building a small shop in the back part of the house. We live in Northern NY, right near the Canadian border. I have two handsome sons and 2 puggles. Life is busy for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way.